As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Auswide Bank (formerly Wide Bay Australia) is helping Australians achieve home ownership, create wealth, access banking & financial services that make their life easier and help them to protect their assets and loved ones from financial loss or hardsMore...
Auswide Bank is looking for a Service Desk Officer to join their Bundaberg Based IT team. Supporting the organisations IT environment, the successful applicant will be part of the front line of the Bank’s technology team.
The successful candidate will possess previous IT Support or Service Desk experience, and will undertake a role that includes:
· End user desktop support and troubleshooting
· Remote device configuration and maintenance
· IT Asset Management
· Development of procedure & system documentation
The successful applicant should also possess the following skills and qualifications:
· ITIL skills and experience with Service Desk software
· A good knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft environments
· Citrix and thin client experience is desirable
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly
· A well organised and professional approach with a focus on customer service
· Relevant tertiary, industry qualifications, or experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have highly developed problem solving skills, be self-motivated, able to build effective relationships with key contacts and demonstrate professionalism coupled with flexibility in high pressure situations. If you are successful for a role with Auswide Bank, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its own obligations and requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks will include a minimum of a Criminal History, Bankruptcy and Employment checks.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity, with an organisation that can provide the support and technologies for you to succeed at what you do best...we would like to hear from you.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: