As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Auswide Bank (formerly Wide Bay Australia) is helping Australians achieve home ownership, create wealth, access banking & financial services that make their life easier and help them to protect their assets and loved ones from financial loss or hardsMore...
Auswide Bank is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Consultant in our Bundaberg Branch. The successful applicant will strive to exceed branch targets in relation to Sales and Service, providing the best solutions to our customer’s everyday banking needs. The successful applicant will bring to the position customer service experience and will need to demonstrate the ability to work towards individual performance measures. Duties
Your duties will include, but not limited to: As a Customer Service Consultant you are to ensure that you carry out counter operations (Deposits, Withdrawals Account Transactions) in accordance with Auswide Bank’s Procedures and Policy. Auswide Bank offers a range of products for sale. It is expected that you will, to the best of your knowledge and ability actively promote these products to deliver successful outcomes for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To work as an efficient team member, participate in problem solving initiatives and innovation to enhance the organisation’s capabilities.
• To provide exceptional customer service and to continually strive to exceed Auswide Bank’s exceptional service standards
• To work efficiently with the team to achieve assigned tasks and duties
• To work co-operatively with other personnel and external partners to achieve the company’s objectives, and values
• To grow the company’s reputation, image and brand
• To complete any assigned/ required training
• To continually strive to exceed the objectives that are set for you across all products and services.
If you are successful for a role with Auswide Bank, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its own obligations and requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks will include a minimum of a Criminal History, Bankruptcy and Employment checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: