As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Health insuranMore...
Location: Clemton Park
About the Role
Working as part of team of empathetic and caring clinical professionals, you will make a positive impact on the life of our residents with your compassionate, supportive approach that empowers our residents’ choices and independence.
• Social activities
• Medication Assistance
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of a Cert III in an Aged Care qualification is essential with Cert IV highly regarded
• Previous aged care experience highly regarded
• The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and take direction as required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
• Must have a current national police certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check
• Must have flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week, including weekends and evenings
• Work close to home in one of our many community based homes
• Flexibility across our 24/7 operations
• Generous leave provisions including 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Generous discounts on health, travel, home, car, landlords and pet insurance
• 35% discount on frames, lenses, sunglasses and accessories at Bupa Optical stores
• 10% discount at Bupa Dental clinics
• Health and wellness initiatives and discounts through Bupa SMILE program
• Discounts at Apple and Samsung
• Workplace giving and Bupa fund matching
• Internal transfer opportunities to any of our 72 homes across Australia
• Clinical learning opportunities and more through online and face to face training
How to Apply
Please click Apply to be taken to our online application process. Please note that as part of your application you will also be asked to complete a number of pre-employment checks including Criminal History and a Pre-Employment medical.
About Bupa Aged Care Australia
Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500 residents across 70+ homes. At Bupa we focus on a person first approach that ensures our residents and their families are at the centre of everything we do and that we deliver our purpose of ensuring longer, healthier, happier lives.
IMPORTANT: As of 1st May 2020, all aged care workers and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility – as such all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find purpose in your career at Bupa’.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: