As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Health insuranMore...
We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of Health & Care.
About the opportunity
An exciting, permanent opportunity for a Support Coordinator has risen within Bupa.
This role at Bupa will be responsible for monitoring the service ticket queue, triage, analysis and some level of troubleshooting, testing activities with an expectation of contributing to BAU support activities utilising your skills in analysing and understanding the issue in Digital applications.
You will be requested to analyse and response to support tickets for Digital applications and for some other Service Now queues such as DevOps services if required in future to meet or exceed the business and customer expectations.
You will be requested to manage the Service Now tickets, convert to Azure DevOps (VSTS) backlog for the Digital Support Team and other Digital Feature teams and leading proactive communications with all stakeholders in resolving these support tickets.
You will be requested to help the BAU Support team to manage the assigned tickets, coordinating with other Technology teams such as QA, delivery managers, network, security, etc to deliver the solution.
You will be working on BAU Digital reporting and to proactively contribute to on-going improvements of the BAU processes and activities.
You will be working on management of various licenses, software accounts access used by developers and or systems.
Reporting into the Digital Support Team Lead, this role will have no direct reports. The main responsibilities are listed below:
• Successfully monitoring the support tickets queue, working on the analysis and triage different requests, incidents and assigning them to appropriate teams.
• Successfully working with the team to solve support tickets. You focus on customer needs and their satisfaction by setting (and monitoring) high standards for quality and quantity.
• Being able to meet or exceed the SLA.
• Efficiently working on and understanding different applications’ requests, incidents, defects, enhancements and take appropriate actions.
• Running weekly and monthly report and be proactive in finding the potential issues and providing the solutions to the management.
• Helping the support team with workload, coordination with other Technology teams and business stakeholder to improve team’s productivity and efficiency.
• Being able and willing to learn new skills that are required for the job.
• Being innovative and proactively facilitate change: Thinking creatively for ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions come naturally to you and you thrive on challenges requiring innovative.
• Are planned and organised: You set clearly defined objectives, plan activities and projects well in advance and take account of possible changing circumstances. You manage time effectively and monitor performance against deadlines and milestones.
• Are Action Oriented: You are decisive whilst balancing risks, you show initiative and take accountability for your actions.
• Have strong negotiation and influencing skills: You are able to influence outcomes and gain the active co-operation of others in the business.
• Love working with people: You demonstrate an interest in others and adapt your style to that of the team to actively build team spirit with a supportive demeanour.
• Proven record of excellent experience with supporting customer requests and processing work items continuously until completion with customer success mindset.
• Good understanding and experience with Service Now system is advantage, managing your works by updating and tracking the tickets.
• Demonstrate familiarity with working on Azure DevOps, managing backlog items, prioritise the work items base on various factors.
• Good understanding of triaging works with analytical and logical thinking, be able to work independently to follow diagrams and written instruction, documentation for re-assignment of support tickets.
• Demonstrate familiarity with working in Agile environment and Scrum framework, hence participating in identifying process, quality and system improvements.
• Good understanding in application lifecycle and IT systems.
• Great teamwork skills to be able to work with other team members and collaborate with other Digital and Technology teams to perform and complete the works with high quality.
• Experience in dealing with different business stakeholders with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management skills when dealing with multiple tasks or work under the pressure.
• Positive and supportive individual with a flexible, can do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture.
Why join Bupa?
• Flexibility, is true to its word
• Bonuses on top of salary package
• Amazing career advancement opportunities
• Providing our employees with a conducive work environment to enable them to bring their true/authentic self to work, each day
• Fostering innovation and creativity, to be at the heart of everything we do
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: