As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join an ASX 100 finance leader undergoing significant digital transformation
• Stunning Sydney or Brisbane CBD location
• Suits an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated capability in delivering change in financial services
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to provide opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role
BOQ are embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading everyday banking experiences for our customers. It’s an exciting time to join BOQ and contribute to the development of the customer proposition!
The Product Manager - Deposits will play a critical role in driving transformation and bring strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Drive the development and execution of market leading products, processes and customer journeys to deliver the BOQ Group's transformation strategy
• End-to-end accountability for the performance of the Deposits portfolio against key growth, cost and customer experience targets
• Provide the leadership team with regular portfolio reporting, insights and market trends
• Identification and execution of product initiatives to drive acquisition, cost efficiencies, product simplification and better customer and staff experiences
• Development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive change
• Accountable for overseeing compliant product distribution
• Responsible for delivering key insights on industry and competitor landscape
• Proactive portfolio risk management
• At least 3-5 years in Product Management within the financial services industry
• Experience in product and/or portfolio management and possessing a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
• Demonstrated development and delivery of successful product initiatives including business case development and execution of initiatives
• High level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast paced environment
• Strong stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
• Understand the financial services regulatory environment
• Self-motivated and achievement driven
• Experience in presenting at all levels of the organisation
• A business or finance degree is strongly desirable
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
• Discounted financial products
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Salary sacrificing options
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Gym discounts and much more!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: