As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader – It's possible to love a bank!
• Brisbane based role – Contract opportunity
• Permanent part time opportunity - Thursday and Friday roster
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
The Operations Officer role works within the Domestic and High Volume Payments team, providing administration support in relation to Dishonour Workflow, Exception Item Management, Direct Debit Claims and Disputes, Traces & Recalls, Special Answers, data entry and large transactions.
Attention to detail and risk assessment of procedures and processes is required to ensure the Bank meets its compliance obligations. Staff in this position is required to action all customer requests efficiently and accurately within service levels. This is a contract opportunity for 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide a high level of professional customer service to our customers at all times ensuring all requests are processed promptly and efficiently
• Liaison with the Bank’s external providers in the fulfilment and maintenance of Dishonour Workflow and Exception Item Management providing a superior level of customer service
• Process all work within the agreed SLA’s and ensure any issues are escalated promptly
• Verify and confirm signatures and associated entries for large transactions and action as appropriate.
Please note this is a part time role, working 8.30am - 5pm, Thursday and Friday.
To be successful in this role, you will display the following experience, skills and knowledge:
• Proven customer service experience, ideally in a banking or financial services environment
• Substantial knowledge of the Bank’s general banking operations and industry obligations
• Strong technical aptitude with sound working knowledge of Windows programs
• Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy with data entry
• Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to work within a strong team environment to achieve business results.
About our Benefits:
• Discounted financial products
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Salary sacrificing options
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: