As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Suit experienced UI/UX Designer w/ strong exp with end to end execution from concept to go live!
• Ready to join a business that's passionate about doing things differently?
• Newly created role. Sydney CBD Location.
About the role:
Working closely with the Head of Digital Design, you will play a critical part working with Digital, Product, Marketing and IT development peers to design changes to the Virgin Money Australia website and mobile app as well as the opportunity to work on other BOQ group digital experiences where required.
You will use your extensive experience in User Experience and Interaction Design to evaluate, facilitate and design all the features contributing to requirements, concepts, screen designs and user flows that ensure that the user is at the centre of our products.
Specifically you will;
• Be required to rapidly wireframe, test with customers and iterate designs based on feedback to produce production ready finished products
• Leverage a combination of design thinking, lean start up and agile methodologies
• Manage design processes end – to – end
Critical to your success, will be your ability to balance strong customer understanding and design skills, coupled with hands on project involvement, stakeholder management and collaboration.
As an advocate for customer, human centred design, lean UX and agility for the organisation, you will possess previous experience in UI/UX and visual design across mobile and web.
Naturally, you will demonstrate;
• Strong experience in end to end execution from insight and concept to go live
• Demonstrated capability partnering with product managers and developers
• Sound working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustration and Photoshop) and Sketch
• Proven experience working in UI or Product design function within a lean, agile and/or startup environment
You are differentiated from your peers due to your strong commercial acumen, looking to balance the drive for improvement with the recognition of stakeholder needs and external regulators.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please follow the links.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: