As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader!
• Part time role (2-3 days) with flexibility to be based from Brisbane or Sydney
• Join this collaborative and supportive team with key responsibility over our BEAR compliance
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Reward Governance Advisor to join our People & Culture team on a part time, permanent basis. We would consider candidates for this role looking for 2 or 3 days per week. Ideally, this role will be based in Sydney.
As the Reward Governance Advisor, your responsibility is to provide support to the Head of Performance, Reward and Governance across a range of executive reward and governance matters, including compliance with the Banking Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR).
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Prepare and lodge BOQ’s Accountable Person and Responsible Person submissions.
• Support the cascade of BEAR accountabilities, documentation of reasonable steps and scenario testing.
• Contribute to Board and Board Committee papers.
• Maintain reward and governance documentation (e.g., executive contracts, variable reward plan rules, BEAR training materials).
• Contribute to the review and refresh of performance, reward and governance policies and frameworks.
As a strong candidate for this role, you will require strong data, analytical, relationship and process improvement experience and be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. An understanding of the regulatory and legislative environment, combined with superior attention to detail will ensure success in the role.
BOQ is a fast-paced environment and we are a small, collaborative and empathetic team. The ability to manage competing priorities whilst remaining committed to high quality and accuracy standards is essential, as is the willingness to get involved in any and everything that comes across the desk.
To be considered for this role, you should also have the following:
• Strong understanding of performance, reward and governance policies, practices and frameworks.
• Knowledge of regulation and legislation in the financial services sector.
• Strong communication skills: ability to bring complex concepts to life for different audiences.
• Experience in reward, governance, compliance and/or legal, ideally within ASX-listed and/or APRA-regulated organisations.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: