As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader!
• Based in our Newstead (Gasworks) office precinct
• Would suit experienced Reward professionals
About the Role
We are currently seeking two Performance & Reward Partners to join our People & Culture division based in Brisbane. These are permanent roles and can be full time or 4 days per week.
Reporting to the Head of Performance, Reward and Governance, you will be responsible for all aspects of broad-based employee reward, including end to end calendar activities and projects. This includes:
• Annual reward review
• Performance and achievement reviews
• Regular market competitiveness reviews
• Incentive plan design
• Equity plan administration
• Performance and reward monitoring and reporting
You will partner with an assigned portfolio of business areas as the primary relationship manager for all performance and reward matters and support the Head of Performance, Reward & Governance on a range of executive reward, equity plan and governance matters.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate strong consulting, relationship management, project management and process improvement experience to engage with key stakeholders in P&C and the broader business. You will deliver fit for purpose performance and reward programs that provide an exceptional experience for BOQ employees, quality customer outcomes and are aligned to regulatory, legislative and community expectations.
The roles serve as trusted advisors on complex performance and reward matters, requiring solid technical knowledge in related technology and systems, governance and regulation, market trends and emerging practice.
BOQ is a fast-paced environment and we are a small, collaborative and empathetic team. The ability to manage competing priorities whilst remaining committed to high quality and accuracy standards is essential, as is the willingness to get involved in any and everything that comes across the desk.
To be considered for these roles, you should also have the following:
• Strong understanding of performance and reward practices, including experience working with retail sales and service workforces and/or employee equity plans.
• Detailed knowledge of regulation and legislation in the financial services sector.
• Experience in project management, planning and managing competing priorities.
• Strong analytical, reporting and communication skills: ability to bring complex concepts to life for different audiences.
• Significant experience in broad-based employee performance and reward, executive reward and/or equity plans.
• Your background may be in corporate or consulting environments, or a mix of both.
• Experience working with multiple HR systems, ideally including Pivot and SABA.
• Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline (preferred)
• Experience in complex ASX-listed and/or APRA-regulated organisations is desirable.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: