As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader!
• Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office with flexible work options
• Suits an experienced HR professional with previous advisory experience
• Multiple opportunities available including permanent and max term contracts
About the Role
We have multiple (permanent and contract) opportunities for People and Culture (P&C) Advisors to join a dynamic and growing People and Culture team based in Brisbane. Working as part of the Business Partnering team, as P&C Advisor, you will deliver professional HR advice, support and coaching to leaders and team members. The role will also see you work closely with the P&C Specialist functions (Centers of Excellence) to support the partnering team to deliver key cyclical HR activities along with participating in P&C projects as required. This includes but is not limited to:
• Annual Performance Cycle
• Annual REM review
• Employee Engagement
• Divisional restructures
• Culture Programs
Using your exceptional customer service skills, you will:
• Provide people advice, support and coaching to BOQ Leaders and team members including the interpretation and application of company policies, procedures and programs
• Execute prescribed P&C processes to support both cyclical and ad hoc P&C activities
• Participate as a project team member on any P&C initiatives or programs of work led by the Specialist functions
• Administer and prepare reports and monitor monthly P&C dashboard performance and other key measures as required
• Trouble-shoot, and resolve escalated issues from the People Operations team and/or refer to the relevant function or partnering team
• Provide support across the broader P&C team to address systemic issues and simplify “system” design
• Facilitate BOQ inductions for new starters
• Support graduate and intern campaigns
As an experienced P&C Advisor, you will have a ‘can-do’ mentality and a tenacity to ensure every connection to our P&C team is a positive and engaging one for our team members and our leaders.
To be considered for these positions, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Psychology or an equivalent
• Demonstrated experience providing professional HR advice and operational support in a busy P&C team
• Strong and proven customer focus and stakeholder management ability
• Good eye for detail including the ability to identify and contribute to the development and implementation of small CI initiatives
• Good communicator with facilitation and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills and a proficient user of Excel, for example, construction and use of pivot tables
• Experience in human centered design including experience mapping desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your current Human Resource experience and develop further skills.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: