As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Exciting New Career Opportunity
• Located in Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast
• Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
About the Role?
The purpose of this role is to provide solutions to complex customer needs in a busy inbound call and processing channel environment whilst achieving business growth across all BOQ products and brands. This role is responsible for ensuring quality conversations, whilst delivering on service, solutions and targets.
Passionate about all things customer service, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar lending position either in face to face or a Call Centre environment. To be considered you will have demonstrated the following:
• Home Lending experience / Call Centre or Branch (essential)
• Previous Call Centre experience (desirable)
• Ability to maintain quality standards
• Well organised with high attention to detail
• Ability to communicate with confidence, and engage positively
• Sound working knowledge of MS office and CRM systems
• Strong computer and literacy skills
• In depth knowledge of the General Banking, lending standards & NCCP requirements
This role will offer a competitive remuneration, based on your skills and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career further, acquire new skills and join a motivated team of professionals.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: