As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader!
• Adelaide CBD location
• Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
• 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments within healthcare. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches and our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
Committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced, we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on customer.
As a Commercial Lending Officer you will assist the Relationship Manager by providing them with continuous support in acquiring new business and managing their existing client base.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Compilation of client and deal information to ensure mitigation of risk
• Submission of credit applications
• Financial analysis to understand income structure while acting as a liaison between the client and / or accountant
• Manage upcoming expiring facilities, client annual reviews and follow up any post settlement exceptions
• Review of all AML documents, including trust deeds, company CRAA’s, partnership agreements and complete all AML requirements
• Ensure that all documents required are on file and signed correctly while ensuring all conditions are met for settlement (e.g. Certificate of Currency)
• Adhere to all internal processes, policy and compliance requirements and procedures at all times
• Identify new finance opportunities and refer business across different divisions of the bank
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Methodical and accurate adhesion of administration associated with deal and client
• Previous banking experience or broker support experience assisting specifically with commercial lending deals
• A degree would be preferable (Commerce / Finance), however experience most valued
• Proven ability to review financials and understand complex lending structures
• High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
• Above all else, you will be a self-directed, motivated team player who is skilled at managing their time and workload while supporting a high performing Relationship Manager
• BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
• We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: