As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader
• Opportunity to begin your career in the Finance industry
• We value great culture and collaboration
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients and we have been providing specialist banking in Australia for over 20 years.
Our broad range of personal and business banking options include transactional and savings accounts, credit cards, residential mortgages, practice purchase and fit-out loans, car loans, SMSF loans and property investment loans. Our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
Although our products are innovative it’s our client service that sets us apart. We are a client-centric banking business and see our client service offering as our key differentiator.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a Banking Operations Officer to join our Transaction Accounts Operations team.
In this role you will report to the Team Lead of Transactional Accounts and be responsible for:
• Account opening for Retail Banking Products including credit card, everyday bank accounts, overdraft facilities and deposit products
• Checking and Completing of AML/CTF documents
• Static data maintenance
• Processing and completion of customer queries
• Liaising with front office and other internal business units with account related matters
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role with client service and or sales and operational background
• Proven customer service orientation
• Substantial knowledge of the Bank’s general banking operations
• Sound knowledge of competitors products
• Sound knowledge of industry changes
• Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and build rapport while servicing client’s transaction banking needs.
• Ability to work in a busy environment
• Ability to work as a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Takes ownership of work and has high attention to detail
What’s on offer?
• Be part of ongoing projects including process improvements
• Enhance your KYC knowledge and regulation understandings
• Personal development within the banking industry
• Enhance your knowledge in credit obligations
• Various stakeholder engagement within the business
• A growing People and Culture driven environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
• Discounted financial products
• Salary packaging options
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the link to our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: