As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join ASX 100 finance leader!
• Sydney CBD Location
• Suits am experienced Credit Analyst from an asset financing background
About the Role
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will be required to manage credit risk predominately for our Dealer Finance business, centered on Commercial Lending. You will establish a close working relationship with the DAA holders across Business Credit and assist with the preparation and recommendation of Credit Applications for approval values.
Further, you will have strong stakeholder management skills as it is important to build and maintain strong working relationships with the internal and external stakeholders and dealership/supplier networks.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare and recommend submissions to the relevant Credit Risk Officer
• Identify and provide solutions within credit policy and procedures
• Prepare all legal documentation for approved facilities and see through to settlement
• Ensure all covenants are met on an ongoing basis
• Provide timely turnaround of all applications within agreed time frames
• Participate in credit process improvement initiatives to meet key operational business needs
• Provide credit support to the business sales team regarding credit decisions
• Ensure all approval covenants are met and the annual review requirements are met.
As an experienced Credit Analyst, you will demonstrate previous commercial lending analysis preferably from an asset financing background. Demonstrating previous underwriting experience gained in a commercial lending environment, you will also possess;
• Proven influencing, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• An understanding of floorplan product and funding of dealership stock
• Exceptional communication skills with ability to explain credit decisions to internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to dissect and interpret financial documentation
• Understanding of associated legal documentation requirements in the credit analysis/approval process.
Naturally, you will possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail, coupled with your ability to multi-task and liaise with various stakeholders. Your proven analytical skills will be complimented by your ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Mentoring and leadership programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: