As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join the BOQ Team: Owner Managed Branch – Dubbo Location
• Exciting Career Opportunity for an Loans Administration Officer
• Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
• Full time opportunity, however could be part time for the right candidate
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
We are currently seeking an Loans Administration Officer to join the BOQ team for the Owner Managed branch. As the Loans Administration Officer, your main responsibilities will include; underwriting of loan applications, loan file maintenance whilst providing lending administration support, valuations, property services and other documentation processes for the branch.
Further, you will enjoy delivering exceptional customer service to our customer network, in line with BOQ audit and compliance requirements. Further, responsibilities will include:
• Processing lending applications from application through to post settlement for personal loans, home loans and investment loans
• Order valuations, title searches, company searches, manual credit checks
• Order, download and collate loan documentation
• Action loan documentation and complete compliance checks
• Liaise with various stakeholders (internal / external) to ensure seamless end to end loan processing
As an loans administration officer, you will demonstrate proven experience in a similar role, and thrive in a customer centric environment. Further, you will demonstrate:
• Proven customer service orientation with demonstrated relationship building skills
• Experience in underwriting of loan applications, with a focus on home loans (preferred but not essential)
• Experience in processing lending applications as well as loan file maintenance (preferred but not essential)
• Ensure branch operations are managed in accordance with bank policies and procedures on risk, compliance and security
• Exceptional attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please follow the links
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: