As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Thanks for stopping by the BOQ LinkedIn Page! We’re on a mission to become Australia’s most loved bank. No walk in the park, but it’s how we go about things that make it possible. We’ll do it by getting face-to-face, one-to-one and creating rMore...
• Join the BOQ team: Owner Managed Branch – Geraldton Location
• Exciting Career Opportunity
• Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service while achieving business growth.
Working closely with the Owner Manager to lead, motivate and coach the service team to deliver superior customer service and achieve the Branch targets. As the Customer Service Manager you will support the Owner Manager in enhancing team performance and productivity, achieve quality and compliance requirements and to effectively manage and develop staff. Your role will also encompass supporting the Branches’ Retail Lending Specialist with Lending Administration and managing the personal loans and credit card applications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Developing a sound understanding of the customer base
• Attract, retain and grow the value of the Bank’s customer base
• Proactively develop and maintain face to face relationships with internal and external customers
• Assist the Owner Manager to develop and implement strategies to generate targets in order to build customer relationships.
• Supervise and coordinate branch service team
• Analyse workloads to ensure effective rostering of the branch to meet customer needs
• Act as a role model to coach the Service team to achieve their best performance and deliver unmatched customer service
• Lending administration and processing of personal loans and credit card applications
As an experienced Customer Service Manager, you will demonstrate proven experience in a similar role, and thrive in a customer centric environment. Further, you will demonstrate:
• Previous banking experience within a retail environment (preferred)
• Experience in coaching and developing staff
• Proven experience in consumer lending is advantageous
• Working knowledge of Windows programs
• Excellent verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Post your task and get experts help on: