What we're like
At BIG W everyday’s a big day. For you, this could be the start of something big.
There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solution and real care.
If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer experiences; a desire to join BIG W's journey to become a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network and if you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
• Strategic contribution within marketing enabling BIG W’s transformation
• Great career development with supportive leadership
• Innovative & flexible work culture
The Marketing Design Lead leads a creative team to drive consistent, high quality content execution across all channels.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Oversee the creative process, giving regular feedback to ensure work is on brand, consistent and customer first.
• Partner with the wider marketing team to support influencing stakeholders (internal and external).
• Continuously support the improvement of process and tools within the design team to better service the business.
• Support efforts in disciplined ways of working to ensure timelines are met, stakeholders are engaged appropriately and processes are efficient and cost effective;
• Coach and develop the team reporting into the Design Lead. Create plans for soft skill growth as well as clear development and succession plans.
• Develop as a marketing design lead professional in consultation with your line manager a clear development and succession plan.
• Develop as a marketing design lead that adapts to change and is focused on the customer.
To be successful in this role and thrive in our high performing and innovative culture, you will be a people leader with strong commercial acumen. You will understand how to best partner with your stakeholders to deliver creative artwork to enhance our customer experience.
You would also have
• Previous experience as a graphic/digital designer for a successful retail business.
• Strong understanding of creative design principles.
• Previous experience leading an in-house graphic design team
What's in it for you?
• An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus.
• Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths.
• Opportunity to join the most engaging team in the business.
• Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
• An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
• Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: