At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to join BIG W's journey to be a true purpose lead digital retailer enabled by great store network and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
• Lead strategic priorities to transform the business digitally through data & insights
• Partner with business leaders to deliver best experiences for our customers and teams
• Workplace flexibility and friendly team culture
The Space & Range Team is made up of smart people with smart ideas, delivering the best planogram and ranging through data and insights across BIG W. We’re a team that is curious, resourceful and willing to experiment with everything that we do.
We partner across the ecosystem to analyse customer & market insights and data to come up with the best possible category plan and product planogram to deliver the best shopping experiences.
Range Analyst brings BIG W Strategy to life by partnering with key stakeholders to deliver a differentiated offer for our customers, using customer data and analytics to drive decision making to increase Customer Advocacy, Sales, EBIT, and Stock Availability
Some other responsibilities would include:
• Utilising data, customer & market insights to provide recommendations & influence key stakeholders to build the best offer that our customers desire
• Project manage & execute the Customer 1st Ranging process, from strategy development to rollout, including engagement with cross functional teams to deliver a great experience for our customers
• Work with stakeholders to deliver towards the range review Critical Path according to the set timelines
• Improve and evolve ranging process in line with the company’s strategic objectives
• Drive continuous improvement and evolve ranging process in line with the company’s strategic objectives
• Develop as a Range Analyst with clear development & succession plan to build trusted relationships within the BIG W business
To be a successful Range Analyst, you will come from a strong commercial and data analytics background. Your strategic thinking will support the co-creation of ranging strategy and enhance the overall BIG W customer experience.
In addition, you will have:
• Experience in retail/ FMCG preferred
• Business Transformation experience is preferred
• Strong Analytical skills & excel skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in PPT
What's in it for you?
• An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus
• Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
• Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
• An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
• Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: