What we're like
At BIG W everyday’s a big day. For you, this could be the start of something big.
There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solutions and real care.
If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer and team experiences, a desire to join a business that is rapidly evolving into a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network, and you’re looking for a place that cares about your development and growth, you could be who we’re looking for.
• Join a highly energetic and innovative team
• Be part of an exciting business transformation journey
• Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
Our ambition is to become a purpose-led digital retailer enabled by a great store network. As we shift from Turnaround to Transformation, we are not only transforming our customer experience but also our ways of working to deliver value with agility to our customers. The role of the Transformation Partner is to work closely with our Circles(Strategic Pillars) to facilitate successful delivery of our transformation initiatives . The partner will work closely with the Facilitator (Sponsor) to solve customer problems end to end with the Circles, building capability to continue delivering value to our customers through our Top 5 initiatives. This role will also play a pivotal role in championing agile & an agile mindset across BIG W .
Transformation Partner is an important role at BIG W and is at the forefront of evolving our business operating model to embed agile values and ways of working in the pursuit of customer outcomes. This role will play a key role in the enablement of organisational transformation and strategic change initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include;
Lead the definition of the problem, solution and ambition for our Strategic Circles
Champion our Transformation and Delivery Operating Rhythm, including our Quarterly cadence, Delivery Office and Delivery Accelerator
Partner with our Executive sponsors and Initiative Leads to help define, prioritise and drive the delivery plan for their Strategic Circles
Facilitate and lead cross functional teams to solve customer and team problems end to end
Provide support in curation of artifacts for key presentations and engagements (including Board reporting)
Assist in building Transformational capability across the Strategic Circles and broader business (Agile, Project and Change Management)
You orient yourself around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of a business transformation and being a disruptor on one of Australia’s biggest stages.
You’re curious and empathetic, and as a systems thinker you have an eye for the bigger picture. You thrive in ambiguity, and deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning.
In Addition, you will be;
• Experienced with creating a sustainable culture aligned with agile ways of working
• Advanced capability to build visual collateral - including visual facilitation and design
• Demonstrated senior stakeholder management skills (including influencing and negotiation) at all levels from team members to senior leaders; and across multiple disciplines
• Some Experience in a scaled (multi-team) agile organisational environment
• Equipped with advanced communication skills and experience - including presentation and facilitation experience
• Experience in leading/working in large transformational programs
• Experience in designing presentation packs for senior stakeholders
• Comfortable in leading and managing through change
What's in it for you?
• An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus.
• Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths.
• Opportunity to join the most engaging team in the business.
• Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
• An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
• Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive.
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: