What we're like
At BIG W everyday’s a big day. For you, this could be the start of something big.
There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solution and real care.
If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer experiences; a desire to join BIG W's journey to become a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network and if you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
• Strategic contribution within marketing enabling BIG W’s transformation
• Great career development with supportive leadership
• Innovative & flexible work culture
The Marketing Manager - Home & Everyday is responsible for developing & implementing marketing strategies for key product categories with a focus on building customer destinations through all touch points of the customer journey, whilst driving clear competitive advantage by elevating our exclusive brands.
Your responsibilities would include but at not limited to
• Develop & implement holistic marketing strategies to build BIG W’s destination categories through all touch points of the customer journey working end to end with all areas of Marketing, Commercial, Operations and Digital
• Partner & facilitate with the Commercial and Digital teams to provide deep insight and thought leadership to influence the development of category initiatives that demonstrate real value, real solutions and/or real care for our customers and team
• Partner with Suppliers to value create and contribute strategic brand leadership to joint business plans with Commercial teams
• Produce & implement clear briefs articulating insights and business/brand objectives. Facilitate the full end to end process and delivery of these briefs
• Partnering with our design studio Bluedot and Production team, facilitate the creation of creative assets, including art direction, copy and campaign execution, to ensure delivery of high quality content across the customer journey
• Participate in a cross-functional post implementation reviews and retros to drive continuous improvement and brand performance
• Facilitate collaborative and disciplined ways of working to ensure the critical path and budgets are met, stakeholders are engaged appropriately and processes are efficient and cost effective.
• Develop as a team member & marketing professionals with clear KPIs and development plan, ensuring to meet deadlines and deliverables, adhere to CODB budgets and work end-to-end to deliver better results for the team and our customers.
To be successful in this role and thrive in our high performing and innovative culture, you will have a balance of organisational and creative ability, leveraging collaborative ways of working to help realise BIG W’s ambition of becoming a digitally led retailer that is customer first and team first and that lives our purpose every day
You would also have
• Previous experience as a marketing or campaign manager for a successful retail business.
• Previous experience as a marketing manager of a brand or brands in a retail business
• Previous experience as a known and trusted business partner in a fast-paced environment
If you meet a number of requirements but not all, we encourage you to apply.
What's in it for you?
• An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus.
• Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths.
• Opportunity to join the most engaging team in the business.
• Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
• An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
• Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive.
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: