Fill Leader | BIG W Gateways
As Fill Leader, you will play a role in guiding the team to ensure the right stock is in the right place, at the right time.
• Join BIG W as we embark on a transformational journey
• Lead a fun and inspiring team
• Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and benefits
• This is a full time salaried position
What we're like
BIG W's best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
• Think BIG and work for one of Australia’s biggest retailers
• Experience excellent working conditions
• Unparalleled opportunities for growth and development
As a Fill Leader you are responsible to lead the team, to replenish and recover the store ensuring this occurs within the allocated timeframe and budget.
• Plan the workload and resources required to deliver daily store replenishment, presentation and rework to company standard and within budget
• Oversee the fill (including Zone Back of House) and presentation operation to ensure work is completed on time, to the Company standard and the store is ready for trade
• Ensure procedures are followed to minimise store stock loss
Using your leadership and people skills, you will be able to drive results by engaging, empowering and motivating your team members. Safety will always be one of your highest priorities!
• The ability to work cooperatively in a team
• Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
• Great time management and organisational skills
About BIG W
For over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households. We have clothed Australian families, furnished Australian homes and filled Australian toy boxes. We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 186 stores operating across Australia today.
BIG W is proud to provide Australian shoppers with a broad range of quality general merchandise products at low prices. From women's, men's and children's clothing and shoes to homewares, electronics, pet food, cleaning items, party goods, toys and books, BIG W is a popular one-stop-shop for customers seeking great design, brands and value across the country.
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: