Do you want to be a part of H&M’s digital growth adventure where your actions create results? Are you analytical and sales driven with a passion for E-commerce? We want to build a strong team that is dynamic and driven, where they will secure our omni customer experience in Australia, fulfilling our vision to make it possible for everyone to look and feel good!
As E-Commerce Head of Merchandising at H&M you will drive the selling and profitable net growth of E-commerce in your market by securing the best customer offer and by setting buying and reduction plans.
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
Drive profitable and sustainable E-commerce growth in your market
- Build a commercial plan that maximizes profitable selling and structure the way of working of the Sales team
- Set up short- and long-term commercial focuses for your market
- Identify quantitative selling opportunities, set a plan and initiate actions to drive them together with your team
- Constant and structured sales follow-up
- Overall responsible for setting the online buying method in Australia
- Secure profitability, optimal stock levels and composition by setting reduction actions in line with the financial and commercial plan
- Affect supply chain setup and communicate with the logistics department to make sure that their activity supports the selling and stock goals in the region.
- Drive market developments for commercial planning, buying and stock management
- Have an ongoing dialogue with Global Business Units about assortment optimization for your own market
Create the best customer offer
- Coordinate the quantified buying process with the business controller and Global Buying Office
- Know your market: macro-economic factors, retail situation, price positioning
- Know your competition in the market and set up strategies to create a competitive advantage for H&M
- Coordinate all omni commercial planning with Retail Head of Merchandising, Marketing & Communications
Be a leader
- Lead by example, always driven by our values and the ambition to make our people and business grow.
- Create a succession plan to support merchandising growth in the region
- Develop your team members by sharing knowledge, providing training opportunities and delegating responsibility
- Motivate and inspire your team and other functions in your region
- Compose your team strategically, building on individual strengths
- You build a sustainable and diverse merchandising pipeline for your region as well as H&M globally
- Collaborate effectively with E-Commerce Head of Visual Merchandising to create the most relevant customer experience
- Collaborate effectively with E-Commerce Head of Visual Merchandising, Head of Marketing/ Communications, Head of Retail Merchandising
- Take on additional tasks as assigned by E-Commerce Sales & Operations Manager
We believe that as a successful E-commerce Head of Merchandising:
- You have extensive E-commerce experience where you were achieving results beyond expectations
- Achieved strong results in your current position and recognized as a true role model who engages others and lives our values
- Passionate in building and training new teams
- Have a strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- Demonstration of the H&M values
- You have solid leadership experience, a firm “customer first” mindset and strong strategic abilities, you can easily see the bigger picture, set the right priorities for yourself and lead others to do so too
- You are fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills
This is a full-time position based in Sydney, Australia. You will report directly to the E-commerce Sales & Operations Manager.
This position is on a fixed-term 18 month assignment with possibility to extend based on business needs.