As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
To ‘cotton on’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. In 1991 our first retail store opened in Geelong, Australia and from these humble beginnings we’ve taken our big ideas and Aussie spirit to the globe. InMore...
COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and innovative person to join our team as a Shoot Stylist. You will be responsible for creating styling looks for the execution of seasonal campaigns, marketing materials, product detail pages, web and social initiatives. We will look to you to collaborate with your team, as well as our Marketing and Trend teams to bring the brand message and vision to life through styling out of the collection inclusive of storytelling that aligns with the brands DNA and strategy. You will be styling models for editorial photo shoots and online product photography to assure that the highest quality images are produced. This is a leadership role, so you will be an engaging, inspiring and supporting your team to deliver on the brands vision. If you are someone who is passionate about storytelling with amazing product and loves making a creative impact through styling and trends, then apply now!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous styling experience in fashion/retail editorial, lingerie, product, and still-life photography.
• Extensive knowledge of apparel on-body and flat styling techniques for across the retail industry and in various fashion categories, with specific attention fit
• A superb eye for trending, style and visual composition
• Proven experience with editorial on-set standards, demands and need for attention to detail. Ability to creatively problem-solve in a high-volume workflow studio.
• Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: