As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
To ‘cotton on’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. In 1991 our first retail store opened in Geelong, Australia and from these humble beginnings we’ve taken our big ideas and Aussie spirit to the globe. InMore...
COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our PR team as a PR Assistant. You will be responsible for supporting the PR team with the coordination, publications and administration of the department. You will focus on achieving product placement coverage for all brands in target publications and will be responsible for managing the PR sample delivery process, PR sample room, coordinating product photo shoots and high-res imagery and responding to daily media requests. If you are someone who wants to take your next big step within a global retailer and are someone who can demonstrate a high level or organization, attention to detail and accuracy, then apply now!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Tertiary education or qualification in Communications, Journalism is ideal
• An innate desire to consume all types of media including print, digital and social media platforms
• Strong networking skills, with the ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Knowledge of and interest in popular culture and trends
• Impeccable organisational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: