As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
To ‘cotton on’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. In 1991 our first retail store opened in Geelong, Australia and from these humble beginnings we’ve taken our big ideas and Aussie spirit to the globe. InMore...
COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a creative and passionate individual to join our team as a Producer. You will enable the brand’s vision by managing the delivery of photographic projects and producing content that aligns to the brand DNA and which engages our customers to drive sales. You will use your influence to source the best talent, locations and photographers to ensure we are delivering on inspiring and engaging content. You will collaborate with a team of internal and external brand partners, talent and suppliers to deliver on creative briefs, while protecting brand DNA. You will focus on planning, managing and executing the delivery of photographic shoots and assets from pre to post production, in line with seasonal paths. You will focus on providing cost-effective solutions that will help manage project delivery within our budget. If you are someone who loves delivering on creative content that inspires and engages people, then this could be your new role!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience in delivering and producing photographic projects and content
• Education / qualification in Advertising or Photography is highly regarded
• Proven experience in project management from pre to post production
• Experience liaising with key stakeholders to deliver on project briefs and expectations
• Ability to manage deadlines and time estimates
• Able to lead and develop a team through coaching and engagement
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: