As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
To ‘cotton on’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. In 1991 our first retail store opened in Geelong, Australia and from these humble beginnings we’ve taken our big ideas and Aussie spirit to the globe. InMore...
To ‘Cotton On’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. As a Group, we’ve always believed in big ideas matched with a fierce will to bring them to life. In 25 years, the Cotton On Group has grown to become Australia’s largest value fashion group, with seven brands in 17 countries across the world, driven by a team of over 20,000 passionate people, and growing.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. Join our team in our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity for a strategic thinking team player to drive the minimization of key risks by educating and raising operational risk awareness within the retail teams.
As a field based Retail Risk Partner, you must be able to operate autonomously and, utilising the Operational Risk Delivery Plan, Retail Risk Game Plan and Ethical Framework as your guides, you will ensure your retail partners are operating compliantly within our guidelines and under local law at all times. You will have a strong focus on building and maintaining effective partnerships, creating and maintaining a strong risk culture and achieving KPI’s. HPA’s will be focused on the safety of our teams, customers and contractors, the integrity of our inventory and minimizing dilution for the Cotton On Group.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Risk Management, Health & Safety, Loss Prevention qualifications are strongly preferred
• Investigation process and investigative interview qualifications or experience are strongly preferred
• Proven success with the implementation of risk management and/or audit programs and procedures
• Proven success with building professional relationships and influencing to achieve desired outcomes
• Experience with analysing reports and data
• Oversight of and or exposure to Work Health Safety standards and systems
• Experience within retail operations or within a retail environment is highly regarded
• Previous experience with stocktake or inventory management is highly regarded
Here at the Cotton On Group our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are surrounded by great minds that inspire us, every single day. We are a close knit bunch who encourage and support each other to achieve big things.
On top of this, we know our future success depends on making responsible decisions. Through our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group, we truly believe we can create meaningful change – and that this is the right thing to do. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon
From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren't afraid to think big.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: