As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Flexible Customer Service Opportunity at Iconic QLD Insurer.
At RACQ we are passionate about providing a high level of service for our members, in their time of need. Rain or shine, we always help our members with kindness and consideration. Customer service and a desire to help is key.
In this role you are empowered to proactively manage claims, end to end, ensuring our members have a positive experience in their time of need. Working in a fast-paced environment, every day will be different. There are new people to meet and new things to learn. We thrive as whole RACQ team with strong values, culture, and vision.
At RACQ, we provide a wide range of flexible working options. This ensures that we can adapt to member and staff needs. Flexible options include varied shift options and work locations, including work from home. We can also assist with relocation expenses, for those wishing to relocate to Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
We have opportunities across both our Motor and Property claims teams and look forward to hearing which is your preference via our pre-screening questions.
As a Claims Management Officer, you will work a rotational roster between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Training is provided to set you up for success.
• Assist members in a time of need by providing support and advice
• Proactively manage claims (end to end)
• Answering multiple calls throughout the day, assisting all callers in a timely manner
• Make claim decisions in an accurate and timely manner
• Discuss and negotiate settlement options
• Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
• Apply and interpret Product Disclosure Statements to determine claims acceptance
• Actively participate in coaching and training to upskill and build capability within your team
• Ability to effectively manage a claims’ portfolio
• Strong time management, problem solving and negotiations skills
• Thorough understanding of General Insurance Code of Practice and other relevant legislations
• Demonstrated experience in ensuring an outstanding customer experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (including managing emotionally charged situations)
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; You will be required to complete a short quiz to see how closely RACQ’s culture and values align to yours.
RACQ is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: