As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
In this newly created role, you will play a key role in defining and delivering the RACQ Group Internal Audit strategy and plan, ensuring the effectiveness of RACQ’s control environment to manage current and emerging risks particularly in relation to technology. The role is a key member of the Group Internal Audit (GIA) leadership team and is primarily responsible for strengthening the technology assurance and advisory capability within the internal audit department.
Operating in a small in-house audit team with an external co-source provider, you will work collaboratively with the team, assist in supervising co-source activities, and managing, overseeing and conducting IT/Technology audits. You will also play a vital role in implementing the internal audit data analytics strategy and other strategic initiatives which will continue to grow and develop our audit function.
To be successful, you will be a self-motivated person who thrives in a challenging and changing business environment, and who possesses advanced stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills and commercial acumen.
• Tertiary level qualification in a relevant discipline, with professional accreditation (such as CIA, CPA / CA or CISA) completed or in progress.
• Proven experience in the development of an Internal Audit Strategy and Audit Plans, preferably within the IT/Technology vertical
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills combined with good strategic and commercial thinking.
• Experience in utilising data analytics to provide assurance and insight.
• Experience working in the financial services industry and knowledge of APRA prudential standards, ASIC licensing requirements and banking regulations will be highly regarded.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: