As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
This role provides first line risk advisory and assurance within RACQ Insurance while working closely with the second and third line risk, particularly risk and compliance staff.
• Engage with, advocate to, and support first line management in applying effective risk practices and generating appropriate risk behaviours
• Establishing effective working relationships with managers and staff at all levels
• Collaborate with, and support, other risk and compliance functional staff
• Support, advocate for, and guide the implementation of localised risk management policies, processes and requirements with supported business groups
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the risk management framework.
• Undertake and support execution of assurance/compliance related checks of risk controls and treatments within the business.
• Relevant Tertiary Education in business, risk management, change management, or accounting/commerce
• An enquiring mind and inquisitive nature to bore into issues, practices or organisations regardless of obstacles
• Competency in:
o Managing and leading team
o Insurance or financial services sector
o Risk, audit or governance roles, preferably within the insurance sector
• Strong working knowledge in:
o Continuous improvement coaching, facilitation and advocacy
o Insurance operations, and regulatory environments
o Critical analysis of problems to uncover hidden insights
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too.
• Onsite parking, employee gym & café
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note: you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: