As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Team Manager, Motor Claims or Property Claims
We have opportunities across both our Motor and Property claims teams and look forward to hearing which is your preference via our pre-screening questions.
Due to recent team growth, we are looking for a team manager to join our motor team on a contract basis (6-month fixed term) or our Property team on a full time basis.
In this role you will lead and manage a team of frontline staff in our motor/property claims operations space through setting clear expectations and direction, coaching and motivating for performance and leading by example to achieve member, operational and engagement goals and objectives.
Your focus will be on driving team performance by ensuring the proactive, efficient, and fair delivery of claims management and you will actively promote and undertake initiatives for ongoing transformation.
• Expert in all facets of the claim’s environment and relevant legislation
• Experience leading/managing frontline claims teams
• Experience developing and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
• Proven ability to motivate staff to achieve personal and business objectives
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities, eliminate roadblocks and create focus to achieve outcomes
• Contribute to and participate in strategic planning initiatives
• Foster a member-centric culture
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: