As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Health & Safety Business Partner
Along with supporting RACQ leaders and staff with the provision of specialist workplace health and safety advice, you will also support the delivery of health, safety and wellbeing strategy, operational outcomes, the development of group safety capability and the effective management of risk.
• Demonstrate required safety behaviours and practices to all staff to encourage continuous improvement in safety culture
• Provide informed, specialist and timely support to operational leaders
• Advise and support RACQ Divisions on hazard management issues within assigned hazard portfolios
• Develop and implement strategies, plans and control measures for the management of health and safety risks
• Support the timely and effective response, reporting and investigation of safety incidents
• Develop required levels of safety knowledge, skills and capability among RACQ stakeholder groups
• Support the conduct of Health, Safety & Wellbeing governance, communication and consultation forums
• Supporting compliance with and effective application of RACQ policy and procedures, through the provision of advice and support to internal customers;
• Contribute to the development of policy, procedures and projects as required
• Undertake risk monitoring and assurance activities where appropriate
• Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably an Occupational Health and Safety degree or similar
• Demonstrated proficiency in:
o Stakeholder engagement at all levels to affect positive safety behaviours
o Safety risk management
o Incident management and investigation
o The development of practical solutions to safety and commercial challenges.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
• Onsite parking, employee gym & café
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: