As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
We’re looking for several highly experienced and capable Change Managers to join our established Change Office on both a permanent and fixed-term basis. If you’re a self-starter, thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple and evolving priorities, and have a passion for people and delivering high quality work – we want to hear from you!
Opportunities available include:
• Change Manager – Permanent, full-time. You will work with projects during the early stages to undertake initial change analyses and estimate change resourcing requirements. You’ll also support BAU and smaller project change, in addition to delivering on our enterprise change management strategy
• Change Manager – Permanent, full-time. You will work within our Banking business line and work across a number of business initiatives and projects across the banking portfolio
• Change Manager – Fixed-term (9 – 12mo). This part-time or full-time role will lead the change management on a technology change project
In a time of unprecedented change, you’re someone that is agile and adaptable yourself. You’ve evolved your change management approach to be able to support people in both a remote and blended environment, and you’re an advocate for trying new things to deliver practical and sustainable change outcomes. You’ll enjoy working within our project environment, in addition to being a key part of our Change team where we regularly share best practices and leverage the skills and experiences of the team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (change management certification desirable)
• Experience leading change in large-scale complex change projects
• Advanced stakeholder management, communication, and organisational skills
• Ability to apply problem solving to develop practical and sustainable change outcomes
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
• Onsite parking, employee gym & café
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: