As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Engage with our members and deliver tailored solutions across a range of core products (assistance, insurance and banking) and services.
Come and join the fantastic team at RACQ Mackay! You must be able to adapt quickly to change and provide exceptional customer service across a range of different channels (i.e. face to face, phone, email and click-to-chat).
We are seeking highly motivated, resilient, reliable, positive customer service professionals to join our Member Engagement retail team.
You will deal with member enquiries, relating to Banking, Roadside Assistance and Insurance policy alterations, quotes and new business. The Member Engagement team use a unique approach, as you are empowered to engage with each member and provide recommendations on products and services that suit their individual needs. Our team works across a rotating roster
• Part- time hours rostered over a 6-day working week, 32 hours per week
• Availability required Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:15pm, Saturday 8:30am-1:15pm
• Full-time training provided for up to 10 weeks
• Part- time role
• This is a maternity contract until 5th January 2022
• Determine, understand, and deliver on our member’s needs
• Create an open, engaging environment where members feel at ease
• Promote RACQ products and facilitate referrals to specialist staff
• Contribute to the achievement of service standards in a multichannel environment, including face-to-face and via phone, email and click-to-chat
• Maximise opportunities to achieve team and individual KPI’s
• Live the RACQ values and continue to build on our strong reputation
Skills & Experience
• Sales and/or customer service experience in a retail or contact centre environment
• Previous experience in banking or financial services
• Team players who are committed, reliable and positive
• Strong listening skills, an engaging communication style and proven ability to determine your customers’ needs
• Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills, while working in a fast-paced, structured environment
• Adaptable and accepting of change
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Caneland Central Cnr Victoria & Mangrove Road Mackay 4740
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: