As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Engage with our members and deliver tailored solutions across a range of core products (assistance, insurance and banking) and services.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the friendly team at our Capalaba Store! This position requires strong interpersonal skills and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service. Work within a fast-paced, goal-oriented team and assist RACQ members in a role where RACQ members needs comes first!
We are seeking highly motivated, resilient, reliable, positive customer service professionals to join our Member Engagement retail team.
You will deal with member enquiries, relating to Banking, Roadside Assistance and Insurance policy alterations, quotes and new business. The Member Engagement team use a unique approach, as you are empowered to engage with each member and provide recommendations on products and services that suit their individual needs. Our team works across a rotating roster.
• Relief role covering all RACQ stores, base location: Capalaba
• Availability required Monday to Friday 7am to 5:15pm; Saturday: 08:45am-1:15pm
• Full-time training provided for up to 10 weeks
• Open to travel
• Provide professional customer service to RACQ members by presenting relevant solutions and putting the members needs first
• Maximise sales opportunities to achieve individual and team sales targets
• Learn and retain a comprehensive knowledge of RACQ products, services, systems and procedures and ensure your knowledge is kept up to date
• Comply with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
• Work towards team based goals to promote a positive, cohesive and supportive working environment
• Live the RACQ values and continue to build on our strong reputation
• Ensure your personal presentation is of a high standard in line with our uniform policy as the face of RACQ
Skills & Experience
• Sales and/or customer service experience in a retail or contact centre environment
• Previous experience in banking or financial services
• Team players who are committed, reliable and positive
• Strong listening skills, an engaging communication style and proven ability to determine your customers’ needs
• Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills, while working in a fast-paced, structured environment
• Adaptable and accepting of change
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Cnr Redland Bay & Mt Cotton Road Capalaba 4157
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: