As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Use your expertise as an Integration Developer to build and maintain integration services for market leading organization embarking on business transformation
About the role
We take Technology seriously at RACQ. With a team of expert, industry leading information technology professionals, we strive to give our internal and external customers practical, cutting edge digital solutions.
As a part of the Integration Competency Centre (ICC), this role will be responsible for system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for RACQ’s integration services. In addition, it will provide technical expertise to the implementation, administration, maintenance and support of these services and services to meet the current and future needs of the RACQ Group.
• Contribute to, assist and initiate in SDLC where appropriate to ensure Solutions Delivery project deliverables match project requirements.
• Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
• Ensure that best practice processes and procedures are followed for all solutions implemented, including awareness and considerations for secure coding principles.
• Provide feedback where a solution step’s outside the best practice, including impacts and alternative solutions.
• Liaise with solutions architects, analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
• Build on current CI/CD processes to increase defect find time and speed to delivery.
• Analyse system requirements and develop technical design.
• Develop and maintain application software.
• Conform to quality assurance standards, secure coding principles and agreed processes within the department.
• Participate in and support the rollout of continuous improvement initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous development experience within the information system field
• Certification in BizTalk/Azure will be highly regarded
• Technical Capabilities in:
o Development experience in Azure integration technologies such as Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure WebAPI, Azure APIM and Azure Service Bus
o Microsoft Visual Studio, BizTalk 2013/2016, MDS, WCF, .NET, C#
o Knowledge of and skills with REST, JSON, XSLT, XSD, XPATH, WSDL, XML, UML
o Skilled in TFS source control and contract first development
o Microsoft Azure DevOps (Desirable)
o Full .Net stack Development including WCF, WebAPI, Web Security
o .NET framework Understanding including ASP.NET Core framework
o Restful Web Service Design, Service Oriented Application Design
o IIS Administration knowledge, MSMQ and Queue Management
o CI/CD Tools such as Team City and Octopus
o Experience in BDD using relevant framework and/or tools.
o Skilled in use of Specflow (Desirable)
o Good understanding on Cloud Computing and available IaaS or PaaS services.
o Skilled in use of Postman, SOAP UI, XMLSpy, reading XML, JSON and web services execution
o Knowledge and skills in Azure API Management Platform, or equivalent systems such as CA, Apigee or Mulesoft
• Good working knowledge in:
o A relational database management system
o Agile development methodologies, practices and principles of the SDLC
o Change management practices in a parallel development environment.
o Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
• Onsite parking, employee gym & café
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: