As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) is Queensland’s largest mutual organisation, meaning it exists entirely for the benefit of its 1.8 million members and the communities in which they live. Established in 1905 as an advocate for the rMore...
Head of CTP Claims(
We are currently recruiting a Head of CTP Claims that will lead the end to end operations of RACQ’s Compulsory Third Party claims department, ensuring delivery of an exceptional member experience.
In this role you will develop the strategic direction of the CTP Claims division through optimising performance and continued development of processes and capability to meet the ever-changing customer and regulatory landscape.
• About you;
• You’ll be an expert in all facets of the Compulsory Third Party environment and relevant legislation
• You’ll ideally have Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in a related legal or allied health discipline
• You’ll have previous experience leading injury case management and rehabilitation management practices
• You’ll have proven experience driving improvements to processes and systems that shape the day to day workflows in CTP Claims.
• You’ll have experience working in a heavily regulated environment
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. As Australia’s 5th largest personal insurer, and $1Bn+ of GWP, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
• Genuine remote & flexible working options – relocation assistance provided
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact Careers@racq.com.au or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: