Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
• competitive rates of pay;
• comprehensive orientation program;
• ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
• employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
• contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the heart of the Claremont community, Aegis Alfred Carson provides quality care and services for up to 90 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
About the role
We are looking for Aged Care experienced Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents, on a Permanent basis for a variety of shifts across the whole week.
As an integral part of the team you will:
• Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
• Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
• Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
• Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
• Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
• Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
• Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
• Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
• Passionate about caring for the aged.
• Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
• Highly organised with strong planning skills.
• Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
• Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff
• Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
• High level of verbal and written communication skills.
• At least 2 years experience working in Aged Care
• Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
• Clinical experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting.
• Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
• Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
• Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How to apply
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now with a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: