Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
• Positive Contribution
• Respect for ourselves and each other
• Integrity in our decisions and actions
• Dignity is a right of every person
• Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
• competitive rates of pay;
• ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
• employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
• contributions towards your professional development.
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-driven individual to join the team as a Physiotherapist. This is a permanent position, full-time (Monday to Friday) position.
Immediate start available.
As an important part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
• Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
• Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
• Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
• Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
• Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
• Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
• Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful service to residents.
• Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a team environment.
• Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
• Have an understanding of the needs of and issues facing older people.
• Flexible and adaptable worker.
• Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
• Experience within a rehabilitation setting (desirable).
• Experience in aged care (desirable).
• Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: