Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
• Positive Contribution
• Respect for ourselves and each other
• Integrity in our decisions and actions
• Dignity is a right of every person
• Excellence in everything we do.
Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
Permanent (Full and Part-time) and Casual roles are on offer for enthusiastic, skilled and knowledgeable Therapists to join the Aegis Aged Care Group.
Vacancies currently exist at various Facilities including Melville, Shoalwater, Greenfields, Bassendean and Ellenvale. We have full time and Part time roles available.
In this important role you will:
• Conduct care assessments
• Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
• Provide contemporary evidence based physiotherapy and occupational therapy treatments
• Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
New graduates are encouraged to apply
Aegis Aged Care offers a competitive remuneration package along with family friendly hours which will leave your weekends free.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
You will enjoy working in a modern environment with access to all the equipment and materials needed to do your job successfully.
How To Apply
1. Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
2. For further information, please contact Therapy & Lifestyle team on (08) 6254 8272
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: