Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
About The Role
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to be part of our team at Amberley. We have a Casual role available.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
• Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
• Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
• Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
• Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
• Reliable, punctual and a team player.
• Have knowledge of food safety programs.
• Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
• Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role - preferably in the Health industry.
• Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have empathy with the elderly.
• Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
• Flexible to work various shifts, sometimes on short notice.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: