Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
• Positive Contribution
• Respect for ourselves and each other
• Integrity in our decisions and actions
• Dignity is a right of every person
• Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
• competitive rates of pay;
• comprehensive orientation program;
• ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
• employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Centrally located, Aegis Melville provides quality care and services for up to 92 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
About The Role
We are looking for Enrolled Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an integral part of the team you will:
• Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
• Assist the RNs to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care.
• Contribute in the allocation of workload to ensure quality care is received by all residents.
• Ensure all care documentation is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and manage requirements appropriately.
• Support residents and their families by responding to queries and feedback in liaison with the Facility Manager.
• Passionate about caring for the aged.
• Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
• Highly organised with strong planning skills.
• Able to identify clinical risk in the aged care setting.
• Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently as required.
• High level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
• Experience in aged care (desirable)
• Sound knowledge of ACFI assessments and documentation (preferred).
• Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.