Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About The Role
We are looking for a qualified and motivated Chef Manager to be part of our residence at Montgomery House on a Full-time basis, Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:30.
Reporting to the Facility Manager and as an integral part of the team, you will:
• Be responsible for providing high quality catering service which will be a point of difference for residents and will enrich the lives of the people living with us.
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and Aegis’ food safety plan.
• Manage the rostering of kitchen staff.
• Manage food ordering and storage according to relevant regulations.
• Ensure the efficient use of resources and maximise service offering within budget.
• Lead and coach all kitchen personnel, developing their skills and maximising potential.
• Experience in food preparation and cooking for large numbers of people, preferably including vulnerable people.
• Proven experience to run a busy, high volume food service.
• Excellent food safety knowledge.
• Sound understanding of rostering.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive, with strong problem solving skills.
• Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
• Passion for cooking and take pride providing high quality food and services.
• Aged Care experience will be highly regarded
• Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: