As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Health insuranMore...
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, your genuine passion for helping others and making a difference to our resident’s quality of life will be evident in everything you do, as will your ability to empathise and put yourself in their shoes.
• Manage a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
• Preparation of high-quality care plans and assessments
• Maintaining quality care documentation
• Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
• Supporting the CCM with the management and completion of ACFI assessments
• Actively engaging in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
• Adhering to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
Skills and Experience
• Registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
• Ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience working within the aged care sector
• The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and delegate effectively
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
• Must have a current national police certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check
• Work close to home in one of our many community-based homes
• Flexibility across our 24/7 operations
• Generous leave provisions including 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Generous discounts on health, travel, home, car, landlords and pet insurance
• 35% discount on frames, lenses, sunglasses and accessories at Bupa Optical stores
• 10% discount at Bupa Dental clinics
• Health and wellness initiatives and discounts through Bupa SMILE program
• Discounts at Apple and Samsung
• Workplace giving and Bupa fund matching
• Sponsorship opportunities available to eligible workers
• Internal transfer opportunities to any of our 72 homes across Australia
• Clinical learning opportunities and more through online and face to face training
How to Apply
Please click Apply to be taken to our online application process. Please note that as part of your application you will also be asked to complete a number of pre-employment checks including Criminal History and a Pre-Employment medical.
About Bupa Aged Care Australia
Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500 residents across 70+ homes. At Bupa we focus on a person first approach that ensures our residents and their families are at the centre of everything we do and that we deliver our purpose of ensuring longer, healthier, happier lives.
IMPORTANT: As of 1st May 2020, all aged care workers and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility – as such all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find purpose in your career at Bupa’.
Job Posting End Date
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: