As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, netwoMore...
Unique job share opportunity:
Enterprise & Executive Marketing Manager - sharing one role between two marketing professionals – this role is in a 4 day per week capacity
High profile role in a team of excellent marketers shaping and driving next waves in the tech industry. All of it without compromising your lifestyle choices and commitments. Unique job-sharing opportunity which will give you the satisfaction of being a part of something bigger within smaller time commitment.
Full scope of the role:
In this role you will be jointly driving our enterprise marketing strategy for Australia & New Zealand markets – understanding the technology journey of our most advanced customers and aligning the marketing efforts to help them decide on the most suitable solutions for their business. This is a marketing manager role which will be working hand in hand with the enterprise marketing lead – your job share partner. This part of the role is focused on executing programs and events planned for in alignment with our overall marketing strategy, responsibility for completing operational processes (budgeting, outcome tracking, data analysis, planning), liaising with sales and marketing teams to drive alignment and collaboration, and working on progressing our customer reference stories development. This is a unique opportunity to work very closely with a senior marketing lead and grow your marketing expertise and experience.
You will be expected to work very closely with our dedicated enterprise sales team, regional and global marketing teams and across our local business. You should count with nothing else than challenge, ambitious and rewarding projects, plenty of opportunities for learning and growth and fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Raising awareness of VMware’s brand among C-level
• Curating and amplifying customer stories
• Developing and executing programs focused on enterprise market segment, strategic customers and executives
What we are looking for:
• Drive, energy, vision and passion for your work
• Solid marketing capability
• Understanding of sales & marketing integration, enterprise ‘customer journey’ and how to engage with IT decision makers
• Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
• Experience with content and event curation, production and amplification
• The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, a strong sense of initiative, and enjoy achieving and celebrating results as part of a tight-knit team
• Demonstrable experience in effectively managing multiple on-going assignments with a wide range of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels, and driving outcomes in a matrixed organisation
• Ability to manage budgets & funding sources with accountability; experience working with marketing agencies
• Focused on achieving quality outcomes, Metrics/ROI, and delivering value - you know how to track marketing contributions and outcomes
• You will be able achieve clarity and problem solve in the face of ambiguity and change, and be comfortable proposing process improvement where necessary
• Natural team player with desire to work with others for broader success
• You operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM software
If that sounds like this opportunity was created for you – reach out to us to find out more!
Category : Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Part Time
Posted Date: 2021-01-11
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: