As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, netwoMore...
Are you passionate about helping organisations grow their business through technological success? Our Technical Account Managers are! We are looking for someone to lead this team. Are you an ‘agent of change’? Do you see yourself taking a leadership position in taking the role of our Technical Account Managers to the next level in VMware?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Senior Manager TAM, ANZ will lead, empower and inspire a team of Technical Account Managers across Australia and New Zealand.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and have a successful track record of managing a technical customer success team. They will be comfortable forecasting and managing to financial targets for the team, driven to find new opportunities and highly connected to some of VMware’s largest and most complex customers during the post-sale relationship. Experience with cultivating diverse teams and professional development of a technical and tenured team will also be a plus.
At VMWare we are proud of our deep technical heritage cultivated through 20 years of helping our customers adopt transformational technologies. VMware Technical Account Managers personify this and are obsessive about our customers success. We help guide our customers digital journey, accelerate time to value and optimise their operations. If you want to understand what a VMWare Technical Account Manager does, see here: (https://www.vmguru.com/2017/11/what-is-a-vmware-technical-account-manager/)
Skills and Experience
• Myopic focus of Customer Success
• A proven track record managing a technical Customer Success team
• Experience owning and optimising the business operational plan
• Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises. Demonstratable ability to influence people and form superior customer relationships.
• Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills, with experience translating business requirements into technological solutions.
• Must enjoy developing technical talent to achieve great things and have the skills to develop leaders.
• 8 years of experience in the software industry with a minimum of 3 years in customer success management, including people management
• BS/BA degree or equivalent technical & management experience
• Recruit, manage, mentor and retain a high performing technical team by promoting growth in capabilities and careers while prioritising diversity, inclusion and excellence
• Take ownership for all aspects of the post-sales customer experience, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, high levels of renewals. Taking the initiative to continuously listen to customers and improve the customer experience every quarter. Inspire the team to advise our customers and act as an advocate to help our customers build and execute impactful plans that deliver highly successful business outcomes, resulting in customer loyalty, increased adoption of VMware solutions and maintaining a high NPS.
• Optimise the commercial success and growth of the ANZ TAM team through ownership of the operational plan for the business, managing the forecast for bookings, revenue, margin, customer NPS, renewals and employee NPS and forward planning of resources
• Develop and cultivate strategic relationships with all stakeholders - customers, partners and internally within VMware. Evangelise the business value of VMware Technical Accounts Management services in all quarters, Including speaking at major customer events such as VMWorld, TAM Customer Days and TAM Customer Roundtables.
• Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate technological transformation.
• Develop, evolve and maintain a comprehensive business plan for TAM program aligned to the top priorities of the region and maximising the cross-organisational benefits to sales enablement of Services, License, SE and BU product management resources. Ensure we are executing on the strategic plan and driving meaningful change at every level of the organisation.
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Technical Account Management
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-12-08
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: