About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join a diverse Internal Recruitment team. We are looking for an experienced, results-driven Senior Recruiter to support the end to end recruitment process for vacancies across our major account. We have multiple, well known clients and brands and your focus will be Customer Service & Call Centre Industry.
• Undertake end to end applicant recruitment, continuously building talent pools by undertaking recruitment led assessment centres and pre-validating suitable applicants
• Proactively remain current with applicant market and industry trends, identifying changes and potential risks to candidate accessibility
• You will be the Recruitment SME and provide recruitment advice, support and ad hoc recruitment queries for hiring managers across our major client as required
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the recruitment function
• Continuous improvement of sourcing strategies and channels
• Maintain Workday information quality and accuracy in line with business processes and legislation
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years proven internal recruitment and selection experience
• Seasoned recruiter in a high volume specifically in an assessment centre environment
• Strong planning and co-ordination skills coupled with a genuine commitment to involve and engage with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience with out of the box sourcing strategies
• Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and motivate others within the team
• Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
• Results orientated with a passion for achieving service delivery outcomes
• Knowledge of Australian employment law and best practice and best fit recruitment approaches
• Experience using Workday is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
• Work for a Global Publicly Listed Company
• Attractive discounts on a wide range of products such as tech and whitegoods
• Career progression with ongoing training and development plans
• Office location close to public transport
• Supportive and collaborative team environment with a large social aspect!
Who are we?
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centres. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment checks. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and an Australian Citizen.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.