About the role
Due to an increase in customer demand, we have a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a keen interest and passion for modern technology and customer service. The Customer Service Specialist position will allow you to build your professional and communication skills by assisting customers across a range of requirements.
• Handling enquiries from customers with existing orders
• Order maintenance, returns and refunds
• Working with couriers and back office teams to process requests in a timely manner
What’s in it for you?
Join one of our top-tier clients that is leading the technology industry through products and innovation across the world. This Fortune 500 Organisation works closely with us to deliver world class service as well as providing the training and development you need to represent their well-recognized brand.
• Start Date: Mid-January 2021
• Contract Term: Max Term contract finishing 27th February with possible extension
• Hours: Full time 38 hours per week
• Roster: We currently operate on a rotating roster between 6am to 9pm Monday to Sunday
• Training: Office based – up to 2.5 weeks training
• Work from Home: Option to work from the Brisbane CBD office or at home, providing security and network requirements are met (IT equipment will be provided to perform your role at home)
• Hourly Rate: $22.22/hr plus super and penalty rates
What are we looking for?
• Demonstrable customer service experience
• Flexibility with rostering and availability
• Wired broadband connection with fast and reliable internet speed (if working from home)
• Must have a private/secure and safe workspace available.
• Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
• Ability to work in our Brisbane CBD office when and were required.
• Experience working with KPI's or targets
• Resilience and an openness to feedback
Who are we?
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centres. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment checks. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in Australia.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.