Key Responsibilities as a Relay Officer:
• Deliver exceptional customer services to the Deaf, hard of hearing and speech impaired community using both text and phone-based communications
• Maintain strict confidentiality while dealing with personal and sensitive information
• Provide technical advice, support, and solutions to new and existing NRS users
What’s in it for you?
We are offering an outstanding opportunity to move into a corporate environment and work with a team that is supportive, friendly, and has a community focus.
• Stability: Permanent Part-Time & Full-Time opportunities
• Training: 2 weeks full-time paid training
• Roster: Monday to Sunday, 24 hours a day (including public holidays). Flexible shift options will be available
• Hourly Pay Rate: Base $22.22 per hour
• Penalty Rates: Working after 7pm on Monday to Friday or working on Saturdays will be $27.78 per hour. Sunday hours will be paid a minimum of $33.33 per hour.
• Benefits: we offer a range of attractive discounts on products and services
What we are looking for:
• Communicate clearly, patiently, calmly and responsively by phone and in writing
• Demonstrate resilience and impartiality to confidential conversations
• High attention to detail in capturing customer information accurately
• Ability to adapt and navigate differing technologies
• Speak English clearly and fluently
• Ability to articulate information word-for-word
• Demonstrate a calm and positive attitude
• Comfortably work in a team and individually
• Demonstrate a desire to learn
Who we are?
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period.
To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centres. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, eligible to work in Australia and/or have an eligible work visa.
To be considered for this position, apply as soon as possible, attaching your Resume & Cover Letter - specifically addressing Skills and Attributes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.