Here at Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and we want you to help us continue this journey so why not come and join our diverse, global organisation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor or Business Partner to join our People Solutions team, providing expert advice, support and coaching around all people related issues.
Let’s talk about what your day to day could involve:
• Delivering HR guidance and advice to our account leaders, managers and agents
• Using your sound knowledge, best practice and a pragmatic approach to support performance management and disciplinary processes you will be educating and coaching our leaders around employment law and best practice
• Contributing to the implementation of new initiatives and processes designed to increase our Managers and employee’s performance and engagement
• Provide support across the employee lifecycle
• Maintaining accurate records of people-related data
What we can offer?
• Get involved in our diverse community and culture
• Love our convenient city location across from Central Train Station
• Access excellent opportunities for personal development and further training through our online Concentrix University
• Contribute to the development of new initiatives and business improvements, locally and with global initiatives
Who are we looking for to join our team?
We are looking for a great cultural fit – so the energy and attitude you bring to this hands-on role is just as important as your previous experience and accomplishments. Ideally:
• Sound understanding and knowledge of Australian employment legislation and industrial instruments
• Someone with the passion and love of providing guidance around performance management and disciplinary processes
• Experience in negotiating and resolving employee issues or concerns
• A comprehensive understanding of HR best practices
• You excel at communication and can quickly build relationships with a wide range of people
• Resilient and flexible, thriving in a dynamic and changing environment
• You’re passionate about people and driving fantastic results by developing and supporting our employees through enhancing the culture and staff engagement
Who is Concentrix?
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything! To achieve outstanding results, we are disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centres. Our clients notice the difference too, in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organisation, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world's best brands.
Concentrix - a passionate company powered by passionate people.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen and are required to pass a national police check and standard pre-employment checks.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: