As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Woolworths Group is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail groups, supporting well-known brands such as Woolworths, Big W, BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Countdown. Our great team is focused on creating better experiences together, for our custMore...
• Unique opportunity to join eCommerce Operations Team
• High impact opportunity to deliver operationally sustainable eCom initiatives
• Surry Hills Location with flexible working arrangement
WooliesX is part of the Woolworths Group. We’re an innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media and data to transform the way people live and shop. We’re here to create better everyday experiences for our customers. In the big picture, and the fine detail. In moments big and small.
We’ve worked together with our partners to create all kinds of initiatives you know and love – like Everyday Rewards, one of Australia’s most popular loyalty programs. Alongside Woolworths Supermarkets, we’ve helped make online shopping simpler and more intuitive, and were awarded #1 in customer satisfaction for online groceries by Canstar for our combined effort.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Ecom Operations Business Support Lead to join our eCom Operations & Logistics Support team. Reporting to the eCom Operations Business Support Manager, you will work with operational squads & tribes when developing and evolving operationally sustainable eCom initiatives.
• Provide a store & customer fulfilment centre operational input in developing, delivering and evolving WooliesX BAU activities, enabling store teams to deliver on customer & business needs.
• Develop & deliver end-to-end store process & procedures associated with WooliesX initiatives. This includes improving sustainable ways-working, processes & ensuring appropriate support material exists for store teams such as documented procedures and training material.
• Positively engage relevant stakeholders in delivering WooliesX initiatives and BAU changes to ensure we deliver on our promise to customers. This includes Product Owners, Project Leads, Squads, Tribes, National & State Online Support, Capacity Planning, Risk & Safety, Food Academy, Productivity, Data & Analytics, Change management, Finance.
• Be a conduit between Supermarkets and WooliesX supporting day-to-day eCom related queries for WooliesX team members & squads when they have operational needs.
You are an engaging & self-driven individual that is passionate about helping people, teams and our organisation. You are the expert to explain & educate operational processes and ways-of working. You will be required to ensure WooliesX team members understand, experience (as needed) and engage with the realities of Ecom Operations in Store’s and CFC.
• Store Leadership experience with a good understanding of online operations.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with thousands of store team members, peers and senior leadership teams through formal communications, such as information and performance packs.
• In depth working knowledge of key systems driving the operations of our eCommerce operations including ECF & Inventory systems, store & store management tools, processes and ways-of working.
• Computer literate (MS Suite) with a high level of analytical and data sourcing skills. You should have an interest in immersing yourself in detail and using data to drive your decision making.
• Strong management skills with an ability to communicate effectively, engage stakeholders, and influence outcomes. You will be capable of establishing yourself as a “leader” within the context of the activities you are involved with.
• Naturally curious, with a friendly, engaging and flexible style.
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends where & if required.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with us on Linkedin for further information #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: